What is permanent makeup?
- Permanent make up, is also known as permanent cosmetics, micropigmentation, cosmetic tattooing or dermal pigmentation.
- Micropigmentation is the art and science of implanting color into your skin. Also known as Permanent makeup or Dermal pigmentation or Permanent Cosmetics.
- The use of specialized instruments allow your Permanent Cosmetic professional to perform a safe and completely controlled method of applying pigments beneath the outer layer of the skin, to enhance the natural beauty and in many cases improve on nature’s imperfections. Because the color is placed in the dermis and the epidermis is always shedding and renewing itself, the color is showing through a thin veil of skin.
Who benefits from permanent makeup?
- Women with no time who need and want to look good all the time.
- Any person who wants to save time in the application of conventional cosmetics.
- People who have difficulty applying makeup or don’t like the way it smears and disappears.
- People with poor eyesight, visually impaired, unable to see to apply make-up, who wear eyeglasses, contact lenses, or persons with other visual deficiencies like cataract, macular degeneration, amblyopia etc.
- Unsteady hands or motor impaired (arthritis or painful hands, Parkinson, Alzheimer's disease, MSD, etc)
- People with allergies to traditional cosmetics or have sensitive skin.
- Very busy people who want to look their best at all times.
- Women who travel, camp or swim.
- People who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features.
- Medical cosmetic procedures such as camouflage or repigmentation of scars, cleft lips, nipple and areola repigmentation, also burn survivors.
- Lost of hair from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery.