About Olga Lucia
Proud member of:
- Graduated from La Salle University in Colombia, Optometrist Doctor
- New York State Licensed Esthetician
- New York State Licensed Make-up artist, attained at the prestigious Christine Valmy International School of Aesthetics and Dariou’s Studio Academy
- Specialized in permanent color application (Micropigmentation) since 1993
- Licensed by both the New York City Department of Health and Nassau Department of Health to practice tattoo procedures
- Board Certified Instructor of the American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM)
- Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professional (SPCP)
While Olga was a practicing Optometrist, she became interested in permanent eye makeup to benefit her patients that desired to look good but were unable to see to apply make-up. Because they wore contact lenses, or had any lacrimal disorders (such as dry eyes or sensitive watery eyes), patients visually impaired (cataracts, macular degeneration, etc). Coupled with her innate artistic ability and professionalism she studied the permanent cosmetic field attending classes in recognized schools. As a result, Olga Lucia developed a new career to enhance eyes, eyebrows, lips, camouflage of scars, and nipple areola repigmentation.
Olga Lucia has participated as an Honored Speaker in some International Dermalpigmentation Symposiums. She attends continuing education programs to ensure she is providing the safest most advanced techniques available. Olga Lucia is dedicated to provide her clients with the highest quality, professional service available to achieve their cosmetic goals.
Clients recommend her without reservation, as her work speaks for itself. In addition, she earns endorsements from physicians, including plastic surgeons.